- Returns must be authorized with an Ivan Fasteners, Canada Return Authorization Number (RA #).
- Please record the assigned RA# on the outside of the returned cartons and insert the return authorization form inside your packaging.
- The RA# is only valid for 15 days.
- All products returned must be in original packaging and in good condition for resale.
- All products are subject to our quality and quantity inspections prior to any credit being processed.
- Special non-stocked manufactured products, special finishes, plating’s and any discontinued items are not subject to cancellation or return.
- Return Prepaid Freight: All customer ordering errors will be subject to transportation arrangements and prepaid charges.
- Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- Shipping Errors: Any shipping errors or shortages must be reported within 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Non-Account Returns: No Refunds. Customers must have a receipt dated within the last 15 days and a replacement order of equal or greater value.
- Restocking Charges: Returned products that are accepted are subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge or $20 whichever is greater, that will apply to returns without a replacement order. If there is a replacement order of equal or greater value, there will be a $10 administration fee.
- Our terms are Net 30, which are stated on each invoice.
- Full payment to be received within the terms of invoice.
- Please submit a remittance advice with your payment.
- Payments may be made by cheque, credit / debit card, or electronic fund transfers.
- Overdue accounts may be subject to a 2% per month (24% per annum) service charge.
- If invoice is past term date, your account may be put on hold.
- Credit will be revoked at Ivan Fastener, Canada’s discretion.
- Invoices will be emailed unless an alternative delivery method is requested.
- Statements will be emailed / faxed as requested
"The seller's liability with respect to the goods sold by the seller to buyer is limited in the case of the goods supplied by the seller being defective or non-conforming with the terms of the buyer's order, to the replacement of such defective or non-conforming goods, or at the seller's option, to payment of the seller's price therefore to the buyer; and the seller shall have no further liability for any sum whatsoever to the buyer or to any other person, firm, or corporation whomsoever, with respect to the goods supplied, received or sold by the seller. All orders are accepted at seller’s price prevailing at the time of shipment and, where transportation charges are involved, are subject to any increase in such charges which prevail at the time of shipment."
I comply with the Conditions of Sale of this credit application, and I hereby certify that the information contained above, (or the information on our company’s application sheet) is true and correct. I authorize Ivan Fasteners, Canada to contact our bank and trade references at any time as long as our account is open with Ivan Fasteners, Canada. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all financial obligations to Ivan Fasteners, Canada are met.